I bet you’re all wondering what’s happened to my beautiful and talented cousin Keri. Me too. So I called her today to remind her that back in February she had made a commitment. A big blogging commitment. You see, in February, Keri and I went to a fabulous writers workshop in Gold Beach. We laughed, we talked, we wrote, we ate, we drank, and we made the big decision to switch to WordPress. Keri told me she was inspired….energized….that she was never going to stop blogging again.
On the phone today I patiently listened while she gave me every excuse in the world for not writing. And then decided there was only one thing to do. Until she is able (or sober enough) to blog again, I’m just going to have to post for her. So here is the first of hopefully a very low number of Keri updates as told to me this afternoon. There is no exaggeration or dramatic flair involved, and I certainly didn’t make anything up.
This week Keri:
- got into a brawl in Winco over the last ham on the night before Easter Sunday (she won)
- visited a local farm and received two free grass fed beef steaks merely because she’s so adorable
- started drinking on weekdays
- lusted after chicken coops
- sang “Dancing Queen” at the top of her lungs while driving down the highway 17 times
See why she has no time to blog?
I will also continue to post my favorite picture of the two of us together. Circa 1988. Doing the Family Vacation Rap. Desperate times call for desperate measures.